Angelina Jolie  » People  »
  • I think she embodies a true celebrity and original personality of her own, and she is what you call what you see is what you get

• by eryana09

Before Angelina Jolie even got famous, I have already like her very much; both looks and personality wise. She really has captured my heart with her big heart. If you know her well, she is not new to charities and helping the needy out. I was quite angry when I overheard one of my friends saying that she

did all these to gain publicity. I mean, you wouldn’t be able to withstand really hot conditions in Africa even if you are acting, right? And come to think of it, she had been doing good for charities and visiting the poor for as long as I can remember. So, she must be sincere. No one could act that long just for the sake of publicity.

And even if she really wants cheap publicity, she does not need to run off to Namibia to give birth. By going for short walks or just plain shopping with her extended children and lovely husband, she could already invite stares and publicity at the most. So, that was why I ...

• Angelina Jolie
      didn’t quite took it well when one of my friends mentioned that about Angie; the name she is affectionately known. Maybe she got that bad-girl look with tattoos and having her own set of thinking which is very different from what a normal Hollywood girl would have.

I think she embodies a true celebrity and original personality of her own, and

she is what you call what you see is what you get. I am always amazed each time of the numerous charity work that she did and also for her to be a spokesperson for UN Refugee and stuff like that. I think that all of us should follow her example and not being caught up in the materialistic world of money.

Angelina Jolie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521003314510631/k2311a0310/3.10.08