Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Notebook  » Laptops  »
  • The notebook boasts some interesting security features like the fingerprint sensor, user BIOS password, and a trusted platform module

• by Charles Brown

The Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Notebook is one of the world’s smallest convertible notebooks. It has the reliability of a standard notebook but is only half the size.

Lightweight, compact, portable and amazingly beautiful in display.

I came across the Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Notebook while comparing prices of it’s competitors.

Upon my first use with

the immaculate notebook I knew the extra money spent was a wise investment.

I truly believe you have to spend money to make money.

I work long hours in my office and travel frequently.

This notebook is the accessory that I have been searching for.

I have installed all of my favorite programs like ...

• Adobe Photoshop CS3, Adobe After Effects, Outlook Express, and iTunes.

This notebook proves to be sufficient for handling multiple programs simultaneously.

Complete functionality mixed with plenty of memory and space gives the Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Notebook an edge over the competition.

BIOS password, and a trusted platform module.

So rest assure your work will remain private and confidential.

This is my first Fujitsu product but I have a feeling I will be purchasing more of their equipment in the near future.

Quality and ingenuity help describe the reliable invention that is the Fujitsu LifeBook U810 Notebook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631003314470631/k2311a0310/3.10.08