Bar Refaeli
2.0
  • But for now, Bar Refaeli is a personality that I think is so-so

• by eryana09

I only know of Bar Refaeli as a swimsuit model and have seen a couple of her pictures in some swimsuit magazines. But lately, this model has been popular of late not due to her modeling stints, but more for her relationship with popular actor, Leonardo DiCaprio. Ok, I don’t have any bad impressions of Bar, but just wondering where on earth she got such a name which is all unique but weird at the same time.

Another

thing that I was just wondering the other day was when I did read about her somewhere (not sure where) that she used to date Kelly Slater as well. And Kelly Slater were once in a relationship with Gisele Bundchen. Rings a bell? If you are still blur, Gisele Bundchen used to date Leo as well for a couple of years. So, now Gisels is seeing someone else and now Bar is dating Leo.

• Sounds like too much of a coincidence? I don’t know. Perhaps it is so. But talking about personality wise, this Israeli model does not catch the light for me. I’ve never seen her being on great shows like Victoria’s Secret yet, though she has cat walked for them. Anyway, she is a supermodel so she must be good in this modeling line, right?

Just google Bar Refaeli and you will get all kinds of information

about her. But whether she is going to be Leo’s long-time girlfriend and finally ending up somewhere close to marriage or marriage itself, remains to be seen. For we all know Leo’s wild antics with dating models. He is so interested in models and he might change. Or Bar might just snub him shut off his roving eyes. Who knows. But for now, Bar Refaeli is a personality that I think is so-so.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521003314450631/k2311a0310/3.10.08