Pillsbury Perfect portions biscuits
  • So, I decided to try Pillsbury perfect portions
  • I think that I will be buying them from now on

• by Amanda A Dry

Pillsbury perfect portions is a great invention for single people. I have always had trouble when making biscuits, especially out of the can. You can’t open a can of biscuits and save any of them for later, because they get hard and spoil. It’s gets pretty expensive, and feels very wasteful.

So, I decided to try Pillsbury perfect portions. They come in packages that you can cook just two at a time. It makes alot of sense.

But the biscuits are good too. I was afraid when I first bought them I was worried that they would be little bitty, but they ...

• were a good size. They also tasted good. I think that I will be buying them from now on.

They are a little more expensive than the ones in the can. I don’t know for sure if it is more expensive to buy a bunch of little cans of biscuits, and

have to throw alot away, or to buy one package of the perfect portions. But, I am satisfied enough with the product, that I will go ahead and buy the Pillsbury perfect portions. At least I will save myself some time and trouble. I guess there really is alot to be said for convienence.

Helen Frazer says :

I live in the Chattanooga, TN area and have been unable to find these wonderful biscuits ANYWHERE. Can you help me. They are great as you said for two people. Thank you.

Carol says :

They don’t make them anymore. There was not a high enough demand to continue mass production. Too bad because we liked them as well.

Thelma Washington says :

My 92-year-old mother loves Pillsbury Perfect Portions Refrigerated Big Biscuits. Now that Doll`s Market is no longer carrying the product, where in Louisvile, KY are the biscuits available?

noel says :

Have the perfect portions been discontinued? I haven`t been able to find them at any stores in the new orleans area.

John says :

According to Pillsbury’s website, these have been discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271003314430631/k2311a0310/3.10.08