Toyota Corolla  » Cars  »
  • I purchased it after I found that my Nissan Sentra, more specifically the customer service associated with it was horrible
  • I have not had that type of problem with my Toyota Corolla

• by Vballislife

I have had my Toyota Corolla now for about three years, and I’m very happy with it. I purchased it after I found that my Nissan Sentra, more specifically the customer service associated with it was horrible. I have not had that type of problem with my Toyota Corolla. The service was great as I made my purchase, and since then as well.

The Toyota Corolla will never be confused with a sports car, but it makes

a great family vehicle. There is plenty of room in the back space to fit two adults comfortably, or even two car seats if you have little children. For adults, there is plenty of leg room in the back seat of the car.

The stereo system is more than adaquate for family purposes, and the fuel mileage is great in the Toyota Corolla. In highway driving I average about 33 miles per gallon and about 26 in ...

• stop and go traffic within the city limits or in heavy traffic. My biggest complaint with the Toyota Corolla is the lack of trunk space, as it is not as large as it appears. If you have toddlers or infants traveling with you for a week at the beach you will be hard pressed to bring everything you need in the trunk for your vacation.

As far as reliability, in the three years I have owned the vehicle

I have had very few issues. A couple standard issues like tires after 60,000 miles, a new battery, and tune up items has been all I have had to pay for to keep my Toyota Corolla as a reliable vehicle for myself and my family.

If you are looking for a family vehicle that gets good fuel efficiency as compared to an minivan or a SUV as options, then the Toyota Corolla is a great way to go.

Toyota Corolla

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91003314380631/k2311a0310/3.10.08