Bravo Intel Dual Core 2.0 GHz Desktop Computer  » Computers  »
  • I find this desktop competes very well and is a fraction of the cost of it's competitors
  • A majority of computer users require help when hardware malfunctions and I have noticed that computers tend to reach the three year mark before they require any serious maintenance

• by Charles Brown

The Bravo Intel Dual Core 2. 0 GHz Desktop Computer is ideal for computer users who do a lot of multitasking. Run those high demanding programs such as Photoshop CS3,CAD tools,Microsoft Word Processor, and many more mulitmedia projects.

This desktop has proved to be dependable at an affordable price. I repair computers to earn extra income so I frequently encounter many

makes and brands.

I use the Bravo Intel Dual Core 2. 0 GHz Desktop daily to surf the web and aid in my artistic endeavors.

This desktop is perfect for anyone looking for advanced technology for their home or office. Intel is well known for power saving, precision, and computer response.

Rush through the daily work schedule by using multiple windows, browsers, and ...

• programs simultaneously. My daughter also enjoys using the Bravo Intel Dual Core 2.

0 GHz Desktop for gaming purposes. Online gaming has become extremely popular in the last ten years and there is a lot of competition among popular brands.

I find this desktop competes very well and is a fraction of the cost of it’s competitors. The only discretion I have

with the Bravo Intel Dual Core 2.

0 GHz Desktop is the 1 year warranty. A majority of computer users require help when hardware malfunctions and I have noticed that computers tend to reach the three year mark before they require any serious maintenance.

I advise each consumer to use safe discretion before buying a desktop that suits their individual needs.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191003314250531/k2311a0310/3.10.08