Beyonce
  • I love looking at her nice smile and easy eyes and charm on people
  • Her mom is responsible for most of Destiny's Child image and I think that she has been a great asset to Beyonce and her other group members

• by eryana09

If you still don’t have any idea to who this great personality, Beyonce is, then you must be mad and stupid. Ok kidding. But really who doesn’t know Beyonce, the lead singer of Destiny’s Child? Even in my country, a lot of young women in their early 20s are trying and still ongoing imitating her style and sense of fashion.

I

love looking at her nice smile and easy eyes and charm on people. If you have seen her mom, she has the same aura as Beyonce and it’s not difficult to know where she gets her beauty charm from. Her mom is responsible for most of Destiny’s Child image and I think that she has been a great asset to Beyonce and her ...

• other group members.

She is currently dating Jayzee (don’t know if I spell it right). Although I think that Beyonce could get a better looking guy, but on a 2nd opinion, perhaps Jayzee is the only guy that treats her right and pampers her as a princess. I think she is the best example for a woman of color since her record achievements in

singing and also acting is really awesome. Recently, I bought her line of perfume and it has a very nice smell that I truly love and I think describes Beyonce well in general. She has also been featured in numerous ads like for a particular brand cell phone and etc. I think the sky is really the limit for Beyonce and I truly adore her.

Beyonce

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 521003314170531/k2311a0310/3.10.08