cashbuddycafe.com  » Web sites  »
  • This forum is very easy to understand and during the time that I decided to join as a member, it did not take me long to understand the workings of the site
  • In fact, forums are so convenient that you could post a comment and come back say 12 hours later and still be able to read about the same topic
  • But generally I enjoyed my stay there so much

• by eryana09

This web site is like a forum web site and I have been a member there for quite sometime. I just joined to be happy and join in the fun. If you are thinking about earning a lot through this web site, then that’s not the answer because this web site is about getting together like in a community. There are lots of active users.

Basically what you earn in this web site is called Buddy $ but you have to post a whole lot to reach even $10. That is why I said this forum is best used for chatting purposes, having fun with your friends and to find out more information.

• it did not take me long to understand the workings of the site. There are lots of discussion topics that for me to read all is just impossible. I felt like forum discussions are a good form of chatting and it may replace the traditional literal way of chatting online. In fact, forums are so convenient that you could post a comment and come back
        say 12 hours later and still be able to read about the same topic. One bummer though is sometimes the page loads on a bit long and it could tend to be frustrating. But generally I enjoyed my stay there so much.

Therefore, I do see myself being involved in this forum web site for a very long time. Unless the site close down that is.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201003314080531/k2311a0310/3.10.08