Equate Triple Antibiotic  » Medicine  »
  • I have used both Neosporin and Equate brand triple antibiotic ointment, as well as a few other brands, and I think they are all great
  • The thing I like best about Equate is that it is cheap
  • All the store brand medicines I have work just as well as the name brand but they cost a lot less

• by mkymse7

I have used both Neosporin and Equate brand triple antibiotic ointment, as well as a few other brands, and I think they are all great.

The thing I like best about Equate is that it is cheap! I mean why would someone want to pay something like six dollars for a

name when they can get the same ointment only in a different tube for two or three dollars? I haven’t found any difference in results between any of the brands. They all help the wound to heal more quickly and help to reduce the occurance of scarring. In fact, I have ...

• several Equate brand items in my medicine cabinet. All the store brand medicines I have work just as well as the name brand but they cost a lot less.

The one thing that I don’t really care for about the medicine is that the opening of the tube is much larger

than that of Neosporin. I feel like I have to waste some of the ointment trying to get just a little out. But I guess it’s ok because it’s cheap and I can always buy more.

I guess the best way to put it is this; Why pay more for the name?

Equate Triple Antibiotic

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261003314060531/k2311a0310/3.10.08