Safi Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought a lot of bottles just in case my set of deodorant runs out

• by eryana09

I really love Safi Deodorant so much. I bought a lot of bottles just in case my set of deodorant runs out. The flavor that I always use would be the sunflower fragrance and this fragrance is thoroughly refreshing. The deodorant bottle is very small and all yellowish in color. I

came across this deodorant first time whilst in the supermarket and looking for a perfect deodorant that I would be able to replenish regularly.

I did not want to keep on changing the brand name and was hopping from one deodorant to the next without any inclination of sticking to one particular brand.

• That was when I saw this Safi Deodorant sitting on one corner of the rack and I decided to give it a try.

It is something like a roll-on and the liquid seems sticky on my armpit in the beginning but that’s the norm. After some time, the sticky feeling subsides and I feel fresh

throughout the day, and my sweat does not stick to my T-shirts nor blouses. And to make things more happier for me, I could still smell the fresh sunflower fragrance even though I have came back from 1 whole day outside in the sun.

This is really a brand that I will stick for a very long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311003313900531/k2311a0310/3.10.08