Bravenet Blog Hosting  » Web sites  »
2.0
  • However, if you pay for blog hosting you can get 150 links
  • But if you are considering starting a blog I would not suggest using Bravenet services

• by Amanda A Ashley

I opened my first blog at bravenet almost three months ago, and since then I have discoved the fullness of services that it has to offer. I have discovered that with bravenet blog services, you are really limited what you can do with your blog.

To have a sucessful blog, you have to have lots of people linking to you, and in the blogging world, that usually means that you must link back to them. With the free bravenet blog you can only add 25 links of people who are not members of bravenet. However, if you pay for blog hosting you can get 150 links. Link exchange is very important to bloggers.

With bravenet, you are also very limited with widgets, because whatever widgets you have must be placed at the top of your page. And too ...

• Bravenet Blog Hosting
      much stuff at the top of your page will decrease the value of your blog. This is true even for paid bravenet hosting.

I have also found it difficult to change templates on my blog. It usually completly resets everything. And, even when you

save your layout, sometimes it doesn’t work. I do pay for bravenet blog services, because I have already put alot of work into my blog, and it is too much trouble to start over. But if you are considering starting a blog I would not suggest using Bravenet services.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201003313870531/k2311a0310/3.10.08