funtrivia.com  » Web sites  »
  • I think it's one of the best free trivia sites online today
  • This is probably the best feature and can become extremely competitive

• by loulou

If you love trivia then this is the site for you. I think it’s one of the best free trivia sites online today. You can answer questions is practically any category you can think of. You can also submit your own quizzes if

you want (I haven’t done this).

They have hourly, daily and weekly challenges which are really good for your “little grey cells”! They also regularly run a global challenge which usually seems to run for a few months it’s until so many people reach the top level. It is fun and gets very feverish at times. You can also make up your own teams so that you can compete against family and friends. This is probably the best feature and can become extremely competitive.

They also do crossword puzzles and ...

• funtrivia.com
      host discussion boards and chat boards although I haven’t looked at any of these. I spend too much time taking the quizzes.

They have brain teasers which can drive you batty, although sometimes they seem really easy. You never know what they’ll come up with.

After I

joined I got my parents involved and we have a friendly competition even though we live in different countries now. I also got four other people at work into it, after which we teamed up for a work trivia night and wiped the floor with our other colleagues!

funtrivia.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201003313860531/k2311a0310/3.10.08