Movie: Sister Act II  » Movies  »
  • I love this movie, my husband and I watch it whenever it is on television
  • I would highly recommend the movie Sister Act II as a movie that you should have in your DVD home library

• by realityrain

I love this movie, my husband and I watch it whenever it is on television. Sister Act II is the sequel to Sister Act, Sister Mary Clarence, played by Whoopi Goldberg, is back undercover again (this time from the priests) to help save a school.

My favorite part of this

movie is the singing.

My husband shakes his head at me because I sing along with the whole movie.

Whoopi Goldberg is an excellent actress and she shines in the sequel just as much as she did in the first movie.

This is one of those very rare times when ...

• the second movie is just as good as the first.

I love that they also have the same nuns playing in the movie.

It is so aggravating when actors change between movies but in this one they stay the same.

This is such a feel good movie and makes you

want to get up and sing and dance right along with the movie.

Sister Act II is also a family movie that is good for people of all ages to watch.

I would highly recommend the movie Sister Act II as a movie that you should have in your DVD home library.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111003313830531/k2311a0310/3.10.08