Netflix  » Movies  »
  • With Netflix, I can get two movies at a time and as many a month as I like for roughly the same $15
  • And, unlike many of the local movie stores, we rarely have a problem with scratched DVDs
  • And, price wise, I think we save roughly $20 a month

• by Steve

Yesterday was the fourth time I’ve registered for Netflix. I’ve been a member before but have cancelled my membership three times thinking we would be cutting back on our movie watching. And, once again, we found we are better off with the service.

The thing I like about Netflix is value. In a

typical week, we can spend $15 at the local movie store and average about $5 a month in late fees because we don’t have time to watch a movie or just forget to return it.

With Netflix, I can get two movies at a time and as many a month as I like for roughly the same $15. And, I don’t have to worry about late fees.

Netflix is also offering a new service on their site that is supposed to allow you to watch certain movies via the Internet. This sounds like a neat service, especially since it would give us a way to ...

• Netflix
      keep our daughter occupied with her own movie if we are watching something that might not be suitable for her. However, I’m still trying to figure out how to get it to work right and I’m wondering if maybe my computer isn’t compatible with the service.

Even without that function, I do still

like Netflix. The movies arrive at my door within a couple of days after mailing back the movie or movies we’ve already watched. And, unlike many of the local movie stores, we rarely have a problem with scratched DVDs. And, price wise, I think we save roughly $20 a month; you can’t go wrong with that.

Netflix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11903313760731/k2311a039/3.9.08