Low by Flo Rida ft. T-pain  » Music  »
  • T-pain is a new rap song that is out which I like a lot
  • I know the words by heart and I have learned the dance

• by sadonna

Low by Flo Rida ft. T-pain is a new rap song that is out which I like a lot.

I know the words by heart and I have learned the dance.

My one friend not long ago asked me to sing the song because

I told him I knew the words and he obviously wanted proof that I could do it.

He looked at me a little funny when I started singing the words and having a fun time doing so.

This song is an awesome song with very catchy words and a really catchy beat that as soon as you hear the song most people I know would have to start dancing to the song or belt out the words like they honestly know them.

It’s hilarious to see them do ...

• Low by Flo Rida ft. T-pain
      so.

This song was released September eleventh two thousand and seven for the radio edition.

The genre for this song is pop rap, Dance, and crunk.

You can find this song on the cds Mail on Sunday and Step up two the streets,

the soundtrack.

This song is three minutes and fifty two seconds long on jamglue.

Go get this song for your teens and they will thank you no matter what form you give them the song in.

Don’t be overprotected and tell them they can’t listen to the song!

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 14903313660731/k2311a039/3.9.08