Delta Farce movie  » Movies  »
  • The movie Delta Farce is definitely a good example of this

• by Steve

I have to admit, I always liked Larry the Cable Guy as a stand-up comedian but his movies, though somewhat dumb, are pretty good.

The movie Delta Farce is definitely a good example of this.

Larry, Bill Engvall and D.J. Qualls play a group of army

reservists who are called up to action and are mistakenly dropped into Mexico; which they believe is Iraq. The movie has them freeing civilians from a group of bandits who have been terrorizing a small village while, at the same time, trying to figure out what to do when they realize they are classified as A.W.O.L. and have been committing acts of war in a friendly nation.

Some parts of the movie are a bit far fetched, including how they fire off hundreds of rounds of ammunition yet neither ...

• Delta Farce movie
      side seems to ever suffer a casualty. But, some of the jokes in this movie are so funny, you will want to rewind and watch them again.

I’m sure it’s not a movie for everyone. Some people might be offended by some of the cruder

jokes. But, for me, this was definitely one of the better comedies I’ve seen in a while and it left me waiting patiently for the next Larry the Cable Guy movie to come out on DVD because I’m confident I’ll enjoy that movie as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11903313630731/k2311a039/3.9.08