Advantage Rent A Car TYLER TX  » Car rental  »
3313 S SW LOOP 323 TYLER,TX 75701
  • All in all, I was happy with the services I recieved from there

• by Amanda A Ashley

My friends and I had the idea to go to Florida to the beach on Thanksgiving. So we rented a car from Advantage Rent a Car. We had reserved the car two weeks of time. When we arrived, they had no trouble pulling up our reservation. It was my first time to rent

a car, so I was concerned about the process. But, it turned out to be very quick and easy, as we were in a hurry to get on the road.

We had originally asked for a standard size car but when we got there, they did not have one. So, they upgraded us for ...

• no co st. The car was great. It was a Sonata, and was kept very clean, and was in great shape. The staff was very helpful, and explained everything to us.

We got a really great rate on the car, especially for the holidays, at just about $20 a day. We

rented it for 5 days, and had to return it on a Sunday, when they weren’t open. So we had to pay for the extra day. Although, we were able to leave the keys in a keydrop which was very convieniant. All in all, I was happy with the services I recieved from there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3903313550731/k2311a039/3.9.08