Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre  » Hotels  »
5410 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, Texas, United States 75240-6276
  • When I travel, I love to stay in nice hotels
  • Upon arrival, I found the staff to be very courtous and helpful

• by Amanda A Ashley

When I travel, I love to stay in nice hotels. The Hilton Dallas Lincoln Centre is a 4 star hotel, and after staying there, I can see why. Upon arrival, I found the staff to be very courtous and helpful. The check in was quick and the lobby was very nice.

My room was wonderful, and everything that

I was expecting. It was a large room, with beautful decor. Everything was clean and fresh. I was very happy with the room. When I left to have dinner I found some really great dinner choices right in the hotel. So, I didn’t have to go very far, which was very nice.

Outside ...

• the hotel, there are beautiful waters gardens, I took a 15 minute walk just to see all of it. It is located in the business district, so it is safe to walk around. The hotel has a fitness area there, which I used lightly. It was very nice, and there was complimentary fruit and bottled water available.

I found the bed to be very comfortable, and I had a wonderful nights rest. When I checked out, I asked for directions to another location, and they printed out a map for me. I was very impress with the hotel, and with the service. I have recommended this hotel to many people since my stay there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2903313530731/k2311a039/3.9.08