Jumper (movie)  » Movies  »
0.5
  • Annette Benning, I believe that's her name, only has like two minutes in the film, which is disappointing because she's such a good and well known actress
  • The movie tickets were expensive, two drinks and a popcorn were expensive, I was very disappointed

• by Lynn

My fiance and I just got back from this movie. It was awful.

Do not waste your time! The action scenes were dull, what ones there were.

Annette Benning, I believe that’s her name, only has like two minutes in the film, which is disappointing because she’s such a good

and well known actress.

They play too much on the romantic part and don’t build the history of jumpers; the whole time I was watching I kept wondering when they were going to fill us in, and they never did.

They are basically running from this guy who is trying to ...

• kill them; they can go to anywhere in the world just thinking about it, and they transport there somehow.

The story line isn’t developed well, I could care less what happens to the main characters…it could have been a cool story but it just died.

I mean, seriously died.

The

movie tickets were expensive, two drinks and a popcorn were expensive, I was very disappointed.

This movie offered nothing.

Don’t watch it until it’s in the dollar movie theaters or a rental.

As a matter of fact, just stay away from this movie.

There were not good action scenes at all.

Yuck.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11903313520731/k2311a039/3.9.08