Pelonis Ceramic Heater  » Electronics  »
  • Once home and out of the box, I found the heater to be a nice looking little unit
  • In terms of spending money to stay warm, it's the best 20 bucks I've ever spent

• by Donna Thacker

I simply can’t stand to be cold, either outside or inside the house. This harsh Illinois weather has reeked havoc on my cold natured body, this winter, and I am always looking for ways to get “just a bit” warmer. The most annoying thing for me was the fact that the home we had recently purchased had no heat source in the bathroom!

Unless I left the door open, I froze when

getting out of the shower. Since it’s not very practical to leave the bathroom door open all of the time, I needed to search for a quick, inexpensive solution to my shivers.

I happened to stumble across this tiny little heater at an Ace Hardware store. The Pelonis Ceremic Heater, Model# HC-0120 is just 9″ tall and 7″ wide. This was great for me, as my bathroom is small.

The box stated ...

• that it had 1500 watts and 5200 BTU’s. I don’t know how to decipher that, so I hoped that meant it would keep me warm.

This little heater was on sale for $20.00, so I figured I would give it a try. Once home and out of the box, I found the heater to be a nice looking little unit. It has a thermostat control to adjust the heat and the power

switch allows for high or low, and even just running the fan. It’s light and has a carry handle so it can be easily moved around.

And the best part? It does indeed keep the bathroom toasty warm, and I don’t have to shiver anymore. I’ve also taken to sitting it on my desktop, when I work. In terms of spending money to stay warm, it’s the best 20 bucks I’ve ever spent!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16903313470731/k2311a039/3.9.08