Avon Mineral Makeup
  • Mineral makeup is all the rage now, and I fully agree that it is a great product
  • Since using Personal Match Smooth Mineral Makeup for the past year, I have noticed that my skin breaks out way less than what it use to

• by Angie Schilling

Mineral makeup is all the rage now, and I fully agree that it is a great product! My favorite mineral makeup to use is Avon’s Personal Match Smooth Mineral Makeup. It feels light on my skin and never makes me face feel greasy or oily.

It has the consistency of powder, but the coverage of

foundation.

I have extremely oily skin and within an hour or two of wearing regular foundation, my skin was so shiny and oily and I felt as if I had a mask on.

Now, since using Avon’s Personal Match Smooth Mineral Makeup, my face is not oily for the whole day.

It will ...

• not clog your pores.

Since using Personal Match Smooth Mineral Makeup for the past year, I have noticed that my skin breaks out way less than what it use to.

And when I apply the makeup, my pores are not visible the way they use to be with my old regular foundation.

This mineral makeup is

free of talc, oil, and fragrance, and the .

21 oz jar last for months and months.

It comes in nine shades that compliment a variety of skin tones.

The coverage on this makeup is unbelievable! A little definetly goes a long way.

Priced at just $10, this is definetly a product that I can not live without.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31903313460731/k2311a039/3.9.08