Weesam Express Ferry  » Travel  »
  • Its experience however is quite extensive serving destinations in Mindanao before breaking-in at the Visayas

• by Thadz

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

Weesam Express is a latecomer in the inter-island fast ferries industry using Cebu as a hub. Its experience however is quite extensive serving destinations in Mindanao before breaking-in at the Visayas.

They used to have Zamboanga City as a hub.

Right now, Weesam Express serves destinations around the Visayas area using Cebu as a hub.

Currently, it serves Tagbilaran City,

Ormoc City, Dumaguete City, Bacolod City, Iloilo City, Dapitan City and Siquijor town in Siquijor Island.

While relatively a newcomer in the industry, Weesam endured losses in its first few months of operations but their marketing strategies must have worked as they are now gaining a bigger market share in terms of passenger numbers.

This is probably because Weesam Express ...

• offers the cheaper rates compared to other service providers and also serves a greater number of destinations.

Generally, their crew is courteous and accommodating but somehow, I personally feel that their processes need to be upgraded to serve their clients better.

While their sanitation is satisfactory, the cleanliness of the vessels of their competitors are probably a bit better.

Food

choices are also limited in Weesam Express vessels.

Generally, my experience with Weesam Express was wonderful.

They are serious about their schedules, they helped me out and made me feel really comfortable in my travel, I felt safe and did not have any troubles while travelling with Weesam.

redmicki_ea says :

what are your ferry schedules for feb. 19, 20, 21, 2009 for CEB-TAG-CEB trip. I have a hard time searching for your updated schedules in your site because it always leads me to cebu-ormoc schedule. Please help me out. THanks

MEV says :

Hi,

Although your query is already expired, I will still answer this query for the info of other viewers. Please check below for their daily schedule

CEBU PIER 4 TO TAGBILARAN WEESAM EXPRESS SCHEDULE (DEPARTS 6 30 AM, 9 00 AM, 2 00 PM, 6 30 PM)

TAGBILARAN CEBU PIER 4 WEESAM EXPRESS SCHEDULE (DEPARTS 7 00 AM, 11 20 AM, 2 00PM, 4 30 PM)

Alisa Valeriano says :

Weesam express iloilo branch is really accomodating, 2 thumbs up for them. Except for that 1 time the guy (long hair, tall, moreno) scolded me because i didn’t get to ride the trip on my schedule so i rescheduled, that’s the passenger’s right. Well atleast now he’s not there anymore, good riddance.
    But weesam bacolod branch? Ugh The old man, idk if he’s the owner or something he checks peoples paper as if he is suspecting somthing. How can we ride if we have wrong tickets? So disrespectful He even pulled back my Mum forcefully Old man with no respect. My God.. so if you’re planning to ride weesam express bacolod branch, watch out for that disrespectful old man. He even looks at us as if we stole the ticket or something.. excuse me i can afford tickets for the whole column and row..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 38903313350731/k2311a039/3.9.08