Ravlor natural black hair color
  • And I also think that the best products are not available for cheaper rate
  • I love to recommend this brand of hair colour

• by chintu

I love to colour my hair. But I always used to go to the saloon to get my hair colored properly. Once I simply asked my beautician as to which brand of hair colour does she uses for my hair.

She replied that she uses the Revlon natural black colour. She also said

that this is the only brand of hair colour, which they use for their customers.

I wanted to try this hair colour at home and I just bought a pack of it. I applied it on my hair and after a gap of some time I washed my hair.

After that when I saw ...

• my hair, my hair was looking just simply great. The colour is perfect and looks very natural.

It also makes my hair soft and beautiful. I love the touch of my hair.

The Revlon natural black hair colour not only gives a very good and natural colour to my hair it also conditions

my hair. This hair colour is very costly but it suits best for my hair.

I love to use it again and again. In no way it damages my hair.

And I also think that the best products are not available for cheaper rate. I love to recommend this brand of hair colour.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31903313330731/k2311a039/3.9.08