Mysore sandal baby soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • And as this one is made using the sandalwood, this proves to be the best for the skin of the children or for babies
  • I am impressed of this soap and I love to suggest it for all the kids

• by chintu

I used to use the Mysore sandal soap for my skin. But when my brother introduced the Mysore sandal baby soap, I started using this soap for my 3 years old son.

Actually I use the Mysore sandal soap because it is simple kind of soap, which does not contain any kind of

artificial fragrances, and this does not contain any kind of strong chemical, which causes damages to the skin.

The Mysore sandal soap is completely mild and is made using the sandalwood, which is very cool for our skin.

in the same way the Mysore sandal baby soap is also very good.

I used ...

• if for my 3 years old son.

This soap makes or keeps the skin of my son very lovely.

This soap does not let the skin to dry or to loose its natural moister.

of the children or for babies.

My son did not have any kind of skin allergies while using this soap, where as he had the skin irritation for some kind of baby soaps which I used before for my son.

I am impressed of this soap and I love to suggest it for all the kids.

Mysore sandal baby soap

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31903313270631/k2311a039/3.9.08