Pantene Pro V
  • I also noticed some good results after using this shampoo
  • And also compared to the international branded shampoo the cost of the Pantene pro V shampoo is lesser but it contains the same kind of quality

• by chintuq

The Pantene pro V is the name of the shampoo, which is used by most of the Indian women. The main reason to use this shampoo is because of the reason that it is vitamin-enriched shampoo.

It is also little costlier but good for our hair.

I used this

shampoo for some time.

I also noticed some good results after using this shampoo.

Actually our hair needs the vitamins and proteins.

As I already said that the Pantene pro V shampoo is vitamin enriched, so it works good for our hair.

it makes our hair look shiny ...

• and also makes it soft.

Actually I use the other brand of shampoo, which is internationally recognised, but one of my friends insisted me a lot to use the Pantene pro V shampoo.

And after using this shampoo I also liked it.

The quality of this shampoo is very

good and it is not less then any very good branded international shampoo.

And also compared to the international branded shampoo the cost of the Pantene pro V shampoo is lesser but it contains the same kind of quality.

I can give 7 out or 10 points for this shampoo.

Pantene Pro V

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31803313190931/k2311a038/3.8.08