Blowout by Catherine Coulter
  • You can't really predict when the story gets interesting and I guessed the plots but all turned out wrong in the end
  • What is for sure is that I did not put the book down in order to finish reading it and I think it really is a good book with the popular author Catherine Coulter delivering surprise plots at the right places

• by eryana09

This novel is written by Catherine Coulter and she is one of my favorite authors up to date. I am not a big fan of FBI thrillers, but this one really blows my mind out. The story is very climactic and around 300 over pages.

The story started out with a very high-profile murder involving

the Supreme Court Justice. There are 2 FBI Agents naming Agent Sherlock and Agent Savich and they both had to solve the murder.

The story started to become more fishy when both of these agents were solving the case, another murder took place and it seems that both murders are related. There was certainly a ...

• conspiracy theory going on and that is when the anti-climax of the story starts.

You can’t really predict when the story gets interesting and I guessed the plots but all turned out wrong in the end. However, one thing’s for sure; the story is really full of heart-pumping action and sequence.

In the end, the

plots really surprised me and this is really a good and fascinating story not to be missed out reading. What is for sure is that I did not put the book down in order to finish reading it and I think it really is a good book with the popular author Catherine Coulter delivering surprise plots at the right places.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17803313180931/k2311a038/3.8.08