Broccoli soup mix
  • I noticed a request for broccoli soup mix so I thought I'd give my two cents
  • This stuff is amazing, and by far the best I've tasted
  • Another nice thing is by adjusting the water level (or by adding milk/cheese/butter etc) it can be made into a delicious sauce for chicken, pasta, rice or vegetables
  • I love bring it camping too because its so easy to make and all you need is a pot, water and a heat source

• by Soopafli

I noticed a request for broccoli soup mix so I thought I’d give my two cents.

Personally, I love broccoli soup. It’s my absolute favorite soup to warm up with during cold Canadian winters. There’s a lot of types out there but my favorite is

Bear Creek cheddar and broccoli soup mix.

This stuff is amazing, and by far the best I’ve tasted. It’s really easy to make (15 minutes cooking time) and is pretty versatile. It’s thick and creamy and the broccoli doesn’t taste as fake as with other soup mixes. Also, the addition of cheddar really adds to the flavor.

Another nice thing is by adjusting the water level (or by adding milk/cheese/butter etc) it can be made into a delicious sauce for chicken, pasta, rice or vegetables. I could put it as ...

• Broccoli soup mix
      a sauce on almost anything. I love bring it camping too because its so easy to make and all you need is a pot, water and a heat source. It’s perfect for the colder nights around the fire.

In fact, I used to work at

a restaurant where we served this soup and everyone always asked for the recipe, thing it was homemade.

It’s a little more expensive than the generic brands, but it’s worth it.

This is my absolute favorite soup (mixes or not), and I haven’t found anything better in 5 years.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803313040931/k2311a038/3.8.08