Primo Wholewheat Pasta  » Food  »
  • I love to eat pasta, but with the carb-concern these days I can't help but look for a healthier alternative
  • There are several reasons why I think this pasta is much better than regular 'white' pasta
  • Personally, I like the taste better than regular pasta, which I never thought I'd say
  • I know it's all the same inside, but for some reason they taste different to me
  • The only problem I have is most fiber-rich foods taste like crap, so being able to get my daily amount in something that tastes amazing is awesome

• by Soopafli

I love to eat pasta, but with the carb-concern these days I can’t help but look for a healthier alternative. It’s safe to say that my search was over once I discovered Primo Grainwise Wholewheat Pasta.

There are several reasons why I think this pasta is much better than regular ‘white’ pasta.

1. It’s more filling, so I

eat less and it stays with me longer, rather than eating way too much and being hungry an hour later.

2. It tastes amazing. Personally, I like the taste better than regular pasta, which I never thought I’d say.

3. There’s variety. It comes in lots of different forms (rotini, spaghetti, penne etc). I don’t ...

• know why, I like switching up the different shapes of pasta. I know it’s all the same inside, but for some reason they taste different to me.

4. It’s healthier. This is probably the main reason I love this pasta. It’s a lot higher in protein and fiber than regular pasta, so it’s more filling

and stays with you longer. Plus there’s no need to add meat just to get protein.

I don’t need to tell anyone the advantages of more fiber in a diet. The only problem I have is most fiber-rich foods taste like crap, so being able to get my daily amount in something that tastes amazing is awesome.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27803313030931/k2311a038/3.8.08