Movie A walk to remember
  • Interesting to know is that Shane West loved so much the car that he had in this movie that he bought it for the price of $5,000

• by janet

I must admit that I truly enjoy watching great romance movies. The once I truly like I watch them endless times. “A walk to remember” is a great movie based on a true story.

The film is based in 1958 about

the daughter of a minister, a part interpreted by Mandy Moore, who has a love story with Landon Carter, a part interpreted by Shane West. Both actors, West and Moore have truly excellent acting skills as they interpreted this moving love story.

While I was watching this movie, I couldn’t help but cry my eyes out because there are very touching scenes in it. “A walk to remember” also makes you think how love can change a person inside out.

• Movie A walk to remember
      I particularly like a scene where Jamie is taking part in a play and sings a very lovely song.

The director of this movie, Adam Shankman is also involved in a small cameo when Jamie is discharged from hospital. Interesting to

know is that Shane West loved so much the car that he had in this movie that he bought it for the price of $5,000.

An incredible movie with an exceptional cast, especially when one considers that it was filmed in just 39 days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11803312970931/k2311a038/3.8.08