Not another teen movie
  • The result, in my opinion, is a very good film with lots of humour in it
  • I really enjoyed watching it and guess from which film certain scenes were taking
  • Interesting to know is that in US the film working title was 10 things I hate about clueless road trips when I can't hardly wait to be kissed

• by janet

Can you imagine watching a lot of scenes from various films in just one movie? Sounds impossible, however the director Joe Gallen managed to do just this in his original movie with the title “Not another teen movie”.

The storyline of this film consists of a parody of bits and pieces of scenes from well known films such as “She’s

all that”, “Never been kissed”, “10 things I hate about you”, “American Pie” and “Sixteen Candles”.

The result, in my opinion, is a very good film with lots of humour in it. I really enjoyed watching it and guess from which film certain scenes were taking. I mostly enjoyed watching the cameos that certain actors did in this film,

• such as Molly Rigwald, Mr T, Sean Patrick Thomas and Melissa Joan Hart.

It is a true pity that “Not another teen movie” wasn’t that much successful. I personally blame it on too many explicit nude scenes which could have easily been avoided. It is no wonder that in certain countries in Europe this movie is more know as

the ’sex academy’.

Interesting to know is that in US the film working title was “10 things I hate about clueless road trips when I can’t hardly wait to be kissed”. This is a portmanteau of “10 things I hate about you”, “Clueless”, “Road Trip”, “Can’t hardly wait” and “Never been kissed”.

Good movie, but could have been better with less explicit scenes.

Not another teen movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11803312950931/k2311a038/3.8.08