The Darkest Night by Dean Koontz

• by robsmom

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I love a good mystery and one of the best mystery writers that I am a fan of is Dean Koontz. My son tries to buy me at least one of his books each Christmas as a present. This year I received the bok entitled The Darkest Night.

As always

Dean Koontz captures your imageination and takes you on ajourney that is extrordinary. In most of his books he includes a Golden Retreiver, the same goes in this book. At the very begining of the book we are introduced to Amy who is an advant heroian of dogs. She resuces ...

• Golden Retreivers, and in this case she pays $1000.00 to buy Nikki from this lunatic of a man. He gives her the dog and the dog has some systical qualities about her.

She is a protector and a leader. We travel with her as Dean Koontz weaves his tale to the

lighthouse where Amy’s former husband tries to kill her once again. And Nikki comes to the rescue. It is an action packed book and well worth the read. I would suggest this book to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17703312770731/k2311a037/3.7.08