Presidents Choice Pecans First Explosion  » Food  »
  • I had never seen anything like it, but I love pecans and nougat so I bought this 198 gram log desert
  • I decided to serve it like cookies, and cut this log into 12 even pieces

• by Melissa Glenn

I was looking for a different kind of desert and found Presidents Choice brand name Pecans First Explosion, pecan and nougat candy log. I had never seen anything like it, but I love pecans and nougat so I bought this 198 gram log desert.

I really didn’t know what to expect, but I trust the

Presidents Choice brand name. This pecan and nougat log was soft to handle, and the outside was coated with pecan nuts and caramel chips and it smelled wonderful. I decided to serve it like cookies, and cut this log into 12 even pieces. The nougat inside was strawberry coloured and flavoured and I couldn’t ...

• wait to eat it.

One piece of this pecan and nougat log is really filling to me. Roughly about and inch long and thick, I truly feel like I have had desert when I eat it, and I never eat more than one piece at a time as it is very filling. in fact, one

small piece makes me think that i have eaten a whole slice of cake!

If like me you are looking for a different kind of desert, or something quick and easy to serve at a get together, buy Presidents Choice Pecans First Explosion. It is tasty and contains a high daily serving of both Vitamin A and Fibre.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703312740731/k2311a037/3.7.08