Rold Gold Pretzels in Honey Wheat  » Food  »
  • The taste of honey is definatly ingrained in the pretzel and the salt on top makes for an interesting combination to my taste buds
  • From now on when I need a snack I'm reaching for a bag of Rold Gold, which has been Canada's favourite pretzel since 1917

• by Melissa Glenn

I am a huge pretzel fan, and usually choose them over potato chips; when I found Rold Gold Pretzels in Honey Wheat on sale for just a dollar per 43gram bag, I bought five of them. What really attracted me to them was the smart selections green seal on the bag, indicating that these pretzels are a

healthy part of your diet.

These pretzels have a honey wheat flavour that blends well with the salt. They are not a skinny pretzel which I hate, but are in fact braided pretzel sticks, so it is like eating 3 pretzels in one! Even better, this is a really healthy snack for me as one 43gram bag contains ...

• 10% of my daily iron needs, and 4grams of fibre.

I can really tell that these pretzels have been baked not fried. When i chew them I don’t get a greasy taste, and they do smell like they have been in a wood burning oven. The taste of honey is definatly ingrained in the pretzel and the salt

on top makes for an interesting combination to my taste buds.

There are far less calories in Rold Gold Pretzels than potato chips, only 170 calories in this bag. From now on when I need a snack I’m reaching for a bag of Rold Gold, which has been Canada’s favourite pretzel since 1917. Try a bag, you won’t be disappointed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703312720731/k2311a037/3.7.08