Pantene Pro-V Intensive Restoration treatment
  • This Pro-V conditioner is not cheap I paid $1.15CDN for a sample bottle of 50ml, which gave me two treatments for my waist long curly hair

• by Melissa Glenn

I suffer from dry hair, especially in the winter when I find regular conditioners simply don’t give me enough moisture, Pantene Pro-V Intensive Restoration treatment comes to the rescue. This Pro-V conditioner is not cheap I paid $1.15CDN for a sample bottle of 50ml, which gave me two treatments for my waist long curly hair.

Pantene Pro-V is attractively packaged

even in a miniature bottle, and this is what caught my eye, even though I have been an avid buyer of Pantene products for years. The pearl white container has attractive white lettering with black borders and a gold background, it looks expensive, and it made me think this product would defiantly do the trick.

I didn’t find any particular ...

• fragrance when I opened this squeeze tube, but it was a little tricky to get the conditioner out of the tube. No matter, I was pleased to see this was a thick conditioner, and I did find it easy to run through my curls. I followed the directions, which suggest you leave the conditioner on for three to five
        minutes, and I allowed for the maximum time. When I rinsed it out, my hair was soft, manageable with no snarles or tangles.

If you have curly dry hair like me, give your hair a treat like I do with Pantene Pro-V Intensive Restoration treatment once or twice a week. This product does what it says, it protects your hair from damage!

Pantene Pro-V Intensive Restoration treatment

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31703312700731/k2311a037/3.7.08