Newport Galleria Apartments Tulsa  » Real estate  »
1011 S Sheridan Rd, Tulsa , OK
  • I would HIGHLY recommend these apartments to people looking

• by Lynn

I have never lived at these apartments but I have stayed with friends overnight and looked at them to move out to when I get my money squared away.

I ADORE these apartments. They are about 450 for a bedroom in price, and the layout of the apartments make sense and are cute. They have ducks that live there and running water, which

makes it very relaxing. If you live on the second floor they have an elevator, and it is just such a peaceful place to live.

Whenever I’ve stayed it seems quiet; people keep to themselves. The community is gated and oh, there are trees! I love trees. They are big and pretty trees. They have continental breakfast every morning and a workout room ...

• and a washer and dryer, though they have washer and dryer hookups in the place. My friend that I’ve stayed with says that maintenence and the staff is great.

I would HIGHLY recommend these apartments to people looking. They do look older and they are, but they are such a pleasant and safe place to live. As a female I feel safe

there, and my friend says he has never had his car broken in to. I would highly suggest these! I’m moving in as soon as I can scrape my cash together. The Palazzo apartments are great if you can afford the high rents, but if you can’t afford The Palazzo, these are the next best thing. Definitly check them out; you won’t be sorry!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 62703312590731/k2311a037/3.7.08