The Kingdom Movie  » Movies  »
2.5
  • I figured since it starred Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, and Chris Copper it would probably be a decent movie

• by k lindamood

Not knowing anything about the movie The Kingdom, I added it to my Netflix queue. I figured since it starred Jamie Foxx, Jennifer Garner, and Chris Copper it would probably be a decent movie. Right from the very beginning of the movie it was very action involved. The movie The

Kingdom tells the story of a four member team of FBI agents who go to Saudi Arabia to investigate a bombing that killed two of their colleagues and many others.

Even though some of the opening scenes are action packed I had a hard time getting into this movie. The ...

• first half hour was almost painful. The saving grace seemed to be the occasional jokes made by Jason Bateman’s character. I actually almost turned the movie because I just could not get into it. I stuck with it and as the movie progressed it got much better.

It’s probably not

a movie that I will watch again. Once was definitely enough. Some scenes were very graphic and involved lots of blood. If you like action packed movies you may find this movie enjoyable. You should be prepared to read subtitles as most of the characters portraying the Saudi authorities speak Arabic.

The Kingdom Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11703312510631/k2311a037/3.7.08