Acer Veriton L410 Desktop  » Computers  »
  • The Acer Veriton L410 Desktop comes with a cost-effective AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor
  • However, if your looking for a heavy duty machine than I suggest you look elsewhere

• by Charles Brown

The Acer Veriton L410 Desktop comes with a cost-effective AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor. It is the perfect computer to handle all of your office needs.

It boasts a compact size that is relatively smaller then most towers.

In addition it is proven to be more energy efficient which prolongs the life of your hardware.

I have to admit

that this is my first ACER brand desktop so initially I was unsure whether or not to purchase this product.

I have to say that after using the Acer Veriton L410 Desktop I am extremely satisfied with it’s performance.

However, the maximum memory is 2GB and I tend to install a variety of programs on my computer.

This desktop ...

• is perfect for a career computer or anything pertaining to the office.

A single user will find the 2GB to be more than accommodating.

I have multiple users in my household so 2GB does not completely provide enough space for all the pictures, photo editing software, messngers, and online gaming that goes on.

The Acer Veriton L410 Desktop does

in fact make a great network computer.

The Acer brand has a flare for rich hardware design.

The desktop is gorgeous and fits nicely with the rest of my decor.

If your looking for an affordable computer that is dependable than look no further.

However, if your looking for a heavy duty machine than I suggest you look elsewhere.

roberta says :

2 CD stuck in CD drive. How do I get them out. Needs more then just a computer ejection.

Jules Li says :

If you look below the eject button you’ll see a small hole. Stick a pin or paper clip into the hole to see if the drive pops open. If it doesn’t open, it means the drive will need replacing.

qwest says :

can you attach a extrenal Harddrive?

Jules Li says :

You can attach an external hard drive to this model. The only requirements is that you have USB ports, and this model has several.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 19703312470631/k2311a037/3.7.08