Taco Bell Fiesta Taco Salad  » Food  »
Taco Bell on Hwy 763 in Columbia, MO
  • The salsa overwhelms the taste of everything else and I don't like the taste (or the color

• by realityrain

Often when I eat at Taco Bell I eat the Fiesta Taco Salad. Because I am allergic to milk I get it without cheese and sour cream and I add a side of guacamole. I love the Taco Salad. I don’t eat it with those tortilla strips it comes with or the salsa.

The salsa overwhelms the taste of everything else and I don’t like the taste (or the color!) of the red tortilla strips. My favorite part of the Taco Bell Taco Salad is the crispy tortilla shell that makes up the bowl. Just because it says salad in the name this is a ...

• very unhealthy dinner! The only healthy parts are the tomatoes and I guess the lettuce, but its iceburg lettuce so it doesn’t really count because iceburg lettuce is mostly water!

Taco Bell is usually known for being a place you can go to eat really cheap but the Taco Salad is not one

of the cheap items on the menu. This item is over four dollars, which isn’t terribly expensive even for fast food, but considering two people can eat on four bucks at Taco Bell and get full, it’s a little much! Make a run for the nearest Taco Bell and get yourself a Taco Salad!

shelley says :

how many calories are in a taco bell fiesta taco salad

realityrain replies :

I wouldn`t have known as I don`t count calories, I had to go look it up on their website, which is where you can find the calories for most fast food restaurants, on their websites. The Taco Bell website states there is 770 calories in a Taco Salad with everything. Unlike some websites they don`t let you take items off so my caloric intake would be less as I eat the Fiesta salad with no cheese, salsa, red strips or sour cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27703312450631/k2311a037/3.7.08