Pioneer INNO XM Radio Receiver  » Electronics  »
  • What I love the most about this radio receiver is the fact that I can play my own MP3 and WMA files
  • The portable receiver is enjoyed in my home and in my car

• by Charles Brown

The Pioneer INNO XM Radio Receiver is the first satellite radio player and MP3 player in one. It is the next generation of XM2Go.

I have been fascinated by XM Radio ever since I first learned about it.

What I love the most about this radio receiver is the fact that I can play my own MP3 and WMA files.

If you mix

that together with the satellite radio then you have a never ending venue to explore your favorite music.

The portable receiver is enjoyed in my home and in my car.

The Pioneer INNO XM Radio Receiver also has the ability to record live satellite radio.

I do not even need a computer to compile my own playlists and music tracks.

Satellite radio also ...

• has multiple channels of similar genres so you can find something you like with every listen.

You can schedule recording of your favorite programs in advance and discover new music with XM + Napster.

You get roughly 50 hours of XM recording and then you can start fresh if you prefer.

If your a music lover like me then I strongly suggest

you enter the next generation of satellite radio.

The full package includes remote, home stand, home antenna, power adapter, RCA cable, USB cable, belt clip, holder, ear buds, and XM + Napster CD.

The most impressive thing about the Pioneer INNO XM Radio Receiver is the fact that you can upload files from your PC to the receiver and from the receiver to your PC.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16703312440631/k2311a037/3.7.08