Johnny Depp  » People  »
  • I believe he has proven just how versatile he can be time and time again in portraying a broad range of characters in such films as Tim Burton's Edward Scissorhands, Benny and Joon, and more recently as the flamboyant Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and Sweeney Todd in the musical Sweeney Todd

• by Kelly Brown

Years ago, when I was in my early 20s, I became completely infatuated with a young heartthrob from Florida by the name of Johnny Depp. Back then, my fascination for this sexy teen idol was generally due to his dreamy eyes and not so much for his acting skills.

But since those days, I have come to admire Johnny Depp

for his incredible talent and versatility as an actor.

I believe he has proven just how versatile he can be time and time again in portraying a broad range of characters in such films as Tim Burton’s “Edward Scissorhands,” “Benny and Joon,” and more recently as the flamboyant Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney’s “Pirates of the Caribbean” movies, and Sweeney ...

• Todd in the musical “Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

” He is truly a remarkable actor and, as always, he remains one of my favorites of all time.

His acting skills seem to get better with time and I wait in eager anticipation for his next film.

He is rumored to be in the next two Sin City

movies, so if true, that will be a nice treat! Yes, he is without a doubt one of most gorgeous men in show business that I have ever seen, but there is so much more to Johnny Depp than just another pretty face.

He is an incredibly talented actor and I sincerely hope to see more of him in the years to come.

Johnny Depp
    Mary Cee says :

re : I believe he has proven just how versatile he can be time and time again in portraying a broad range of characters in such films as Tim Burton’s Edward Scissorhands, Benny and Joon, and more recently as the flamboyant Captain Jack Sparrow in Disney’s Pirates of the Caribbean movies, and Sweeney Todd in the musical Sweeney Todd
    Indeed. He is versatile. That’s why I love him so much.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52703312350631/k2311a037/3.7.08