House, M.D.

• by Kelly Brown

I watch a lot of television, probably more than I should. But it is rare that I find a prime time program that piques my interest enough to stick with it. I had pretty much given up on trying to find a good show to watch and had resigned myself to watching mainly documentaries and true crime series; or Nick At

Nite and TV Land.

At least this was the case, until I saw the first episode of House, M. D.

In my opinion, House is probably the most captivating program on television today. Watching this show is definitely a great way to spend a Tuesday evening.

I have been devotedly watching it since the beginning and I am completely addicted to it.

• I feel like I personally know each and every character on the show.

The sexy Hugh Laurie, who plays the callous Dr. Gregory House, skillfully pulls off the abrasiveness of Dr.

House with such intensity, that you just love to hate him. The genuine devotion exhibited by the hospital staff members, who are reluctant friends of Dr.

House, is truly touching

to watch. There seems to be great chemistry between all of the characters of the show.

And each week, I am kept on the edge of my seat while the brilliant Dr. House solves a new bizarre medical mystery.

I certainly hope this series will last for many more years to come, or I’ll have to go back to watching documentaries.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 10703312340631/k2311a037/3.7.08