BlackBerry 8100  » Phones  »
  • I bought this phone because I was searching for a device that included caller capabilities, access to the world wide web, and organizer applications
  • The extra features proved to be the most interesting aspect of the phone
  • All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase and I strongly recommend looking into the Rim BlackBerry Pearl 8100 BLACK Unlocked GSM Cell Phone

• by Charles Brown

The Rim BlackBerry Pearl 8100 BLACK Unlocked GSM Cell Phone is one of the world’s smallest smartphones. However, even though it is compact it still in fact packs a punch.

Like most cellular phones of the next generation it comes complete with digital media, multimedia capabilities, and expandable memory.

I bought this phone because I was

searching for a device that included caller capabilities, access to the world wide web, and organizer applications.

The extra features proved to be the most interesting aspect of the phone.

Text messaging, email, and instant messaging have become a portable breeze and I am thriving inside my social network at this very moment.

The ...

• phone comes complete with advanced security features and a wireless calender synchronization.

I have never felt so in touch than when I have my Rim BlackBerry Pearl 8100 BLACK Unlocked GSM Cell Phone.

Friends, family, and business can all be managed promptly and with one single device.

The phone is capable of extensive voice recognition and

provides EDGE networks to allow for international roaming between North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.

The Blackberry has a terrific blend of black and chrome hardware with a beautiful display.

All in all I am extremely happy with my purchase and I strongly recommend looking into the Rim BlackBerry Pearl 8100 BLACK Unlocked GSM Cell Phone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37703312290631/k2311a037/3.7.08