Kleen Guard Fresh Lemon Furniture Polish  » Housewares  »
  • I constantly find myself wondering why cleaning supplies cost so much
  • This product I found at Wal-Mart and bought for under $1
  • I have four dogs so needless to say I know a thing or two about dust and grim
  • One of the things I love about Kleen Guard Fresh Lemon Furniture Polish, besides the price, is the fact that it leaves my furniture with a shiny sheen for a longer period of time

• by k lindamood

I constantly find myself wondering why cleaning supplies cost so much. It seems like every time I go to purchase window cleaner, furniture polish, or a product to mop the floors with the price has gone up. I don’t understand why it should cost me $4-$5 for a name brand furniture polish. I sometimes wonder if we are not paying for the name and reputation rather than the quality of the product inside the bottle. For this reason I have started buying the cheapest household cleaners I can find. There are a few carpet major brand name carpet cleaning products that I buy

but beyond that I just can’t see spending three to four times the price of the generic brand.

One product that I have begun to use is Kleen Guard Fresh Lemon Furniture Polish. This product I found at Wal-Mart and bought for under $1. I now use it all wood surfaces in my home. I can’t see any differences between it and those higher priced named brand products except for that it actually works better. I have four dogs so needless to say I know a thing or two about dust and grim. In most cases I have to dust my house at least ...

• twice a week to get clear out the dog hair and dirt they manage to track into our home. Since I started using this product I have found that I don’t have to dust the wood furniture as often as I did before. I can usually get by with dusting everything once a week.

One of the things I love about Kleen Guard Fresh Lemon Furniture Polish, besides the price, is the fact that it leaves my furniture with a shiny sheen for a longer period of time. It’s also the only furniture polish I have found that does not discolor my wood

veneer bedroom furniture. I was beginning to think there wasn’t a product on the market that wouldn’t discolor it just a bit each time I dusted the dresser and bedside table. I also love the scent of fresh lemon. You can clean a room and come back several hours later and still smell a hint of it in the air. It’s not overpowering like some cleaners I have tried.

I find this product to be well worth the $1 I spend on it. A little goes a long way and in a house where you live on a tight budget every little bit helps.

Veritas Vincit says :

re : I constantly find myself wondering why cleaning supplies cost so much
    I cannot find Kleen Guard in Clearwater either. I guess Wal Mart would rather sell cheap junk and charge the same as for quality goods

Ruth Dweck says :

Where can I buy Kleen Guard in Saratoga Springs area zip 12866

t lambert says :

do you have any idea where to buy kleen guard other than wal-mart? The wal-mart store in my area hasnt carried it for a good while now .I always used it when I could buy it. It seems to be a wal-mart thing, to stop selling the particular items that I prefer to use. May be thats just me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703312280631/k2311a037/3.7.08