Kyocera Ceramic Y Peeler  » Housewares  »
  • I really love the fact that Kyocera put a digging tool along the edges near the blade

• by k lindamood

Recently a friend gave me a Kyocera Ceramic Y Peeler. It was just one of many items in a gift basket she gave me as a housewarming gift. I absolutely love this product. It is easy to use and is very sharp. The Kyocera Ceramic Y Peeler is shaped differently

than traditional vegetable peelers. It works great on potatoes and carrots. It is also handy for peeling zucchini and eggplants.

The blade is not a traditional metal blade but made completely of ceramic. There is no change of dulling or rusting over time. It is easy to hold and leaves ...

• a clean cut behind. The blade is very sharp so don’t let your kids near it.

I really love the fact that Kyocera put a digging tool along the edges near the blade. It’s great for digging out those bad places in the potato.

Sure I still have my traditional peeler in

my drawer but nine times out of ten I will reach for this Y peeler over the traditional model as it fits better in my hands

The one I received was yellow but they are available in black, blue, orange, green, and red.

They can be purchased online at www.kyoceraadvancedceramics.com for about $12

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53703312220631/k2311a037/3.7.08