Kodak Easyshare Digital Picture Frame
  • I love the fact that I can do away with traditional picture frames and create fun slideshows with my favorite pictures
  • I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife and was incredibly happy that she loved it
  • I can't stress enough how interesting this device truly is

• by Charles Brown

The Kodak Easyshare 8-inch Digital Picture Frame is a unique way in which to display pictures and video to friends and family. I love the fact that I can do away with traditional picture frames and create fun slideshows with my favorite pictures.

I find that my living room has become a thriving social atmosphere and the Kodak Easyshare 8-inch

Digital Picture Frame is the hottest conversation piece.

You can even select automatic viewing hours which gives you full control over when to present your slideshow.

You are in charge with the easy to use remote control that comes with the frame.

The frame itself presents an excellent viewing angle and can be mounted on the wall or placed on ...

• a flat surface.

The Kodak Easyshare Digital Picture Frame can be viewed diagonally or horizontally.

It has 128MB of internal memory so you can store large amounts of media at one time.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for my wife and was incredibly happy that she loved it.

We plan on converting all of our pictures into digital picture frames.

I

can’t stress enough how interesting this device truly is.

It is fully compatible with your PC and printer so everyone can join in the fun.

The Kodak Easyshare 8-inch Digital Picture Frame comes with a 90 day warranty.

I have future plans of buying a couple of these frames for my Mom and Sister.

They to are curious about this neat little invention.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 43703312190631/k2311a037/3.7.08