Suave Firming Moisturizer
2.0
  • I like suave, use their regular lotion and sometimes, I use their shampoos

• by J.R. Lewis

Suave Firming Moisturizer:

No moisturizer is going to firm your skin. It’s silly to think that it would.

I like suave, use their regular lotion and sometimes, I use their shampoos. It’s not just this brand, it’s any brand.

Firming is on the inside, not the outside. It’s just like some products that say they are going to prevent stretch marks. They won’t. They can’t!

It’s your skin. If your

skin is not firm, nothing you put on it is going to really work. You can get plastic surgery, you can go to a gym. No cream will do what you want it to do.

Sure, I was a sucker who thought maybe it would. So I bought some. Nope. I put it one as directed. Can’t tell a lick of a difference! I don’t know why I ...

• thought I would.

If you think about it, how CAN it really work? It can’t. It’s like putting on lipstick, thinking your lips are going to stay that color! Nope, not gonna happen!

It smells nice. It feels nice. It goes on smoothly. If you like those things, get it. If you are looking for your skin to actually become more firm, forget it. Go to the gym

or the doctor.

Don’t waste your money on this product or ANY other one that claims to have the ability to firm your skin. It’s hype. Empty, foolish folly that will make you disheartened when it fails to produce results you crave.

Use it for the lotion it is, not for anything else. Be realistic. There are no miracle cures, only snake oil salesmen wanting a fast buck.

Suave Firming Moisturizer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31703312130631/k2311a037/3.7.08