ASUS P750 PDA
  • It is my so called multi-tasker and definitely a good form of organizer for me as well since I do need to store lots of contacts
  • Mine is the original black and it is something that I bought close to a thousand bucks
  • I don't regret buying this product at all

• by eryana09

This Asus P750 PDA is one of the newest technology that I have and this is something that I’ve been saving for ages to get! It is my so called multi-tasker and definitely a good form of organizer for me as well since I do need to store lots of contacts. For busy business executives and

students, this PDA is also very handy trust me because of the Business Card Recognition Feature which proves to me to be very useful.

There is also this very smart feature that I find to be extremely useful called the Location Courier. Seems that I could locate the contacts that I want through this function and this works ...

• in the most remote places trust me. This function is to find the whereabouts of my contacts and also loved ones and could be used easily to detect other users/contacts.

Another thing that fascinates me is the design of this Asus PDA. Mine is the original black and it is something that I bought close to a

thousand bucks. That’s why this is so precious to me but it has been working great and GPS function really works extremely well too. If you are talking about images and also videos, it works all well and the sifting through is not hard at all; very easy to master. I don’t regret buying this product at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 63703311950531/k2311a037/3.7.08