40″ Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV  » Electronics  »
  • I found the transition to HDTV to be logical since the analog television will no longer remain up to standards in the near future
  • The picture is immaculate and has brought the home movie experience to a whole new level
  • One really amazing thing about the Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV is the ability to connect your computer directly into one of the many input jacks converting the TV into a computer monitor
  • Overall, the 40 Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV is worth the cost of having a state of the art entertainment center in the comfortability of your own living room

• by Charles Brown

I’ll admit that I had some reservations about purchasing such a high priced piece of equipment like the 40″ Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV. However, upon using this product I am amazed at the quality that this TV delivers.

I chose this particular TV because it is made by Sony.

I find the brand name delivers worthy equipment worldwide and continues to raise the bar with each incredible product.

I found

the transition to HDTV to be logical since the analog television will no longer remain up to standards in the near future.

Honestly, I just wanted to see what all the fuss was really about.

The display is unlike anything I have ever witnessed considering this is my first upgrade to LCD.

The picture is immaculate and has brought the home movie experience to a whole new level.

One really amazing thing about the ...

• Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV is the ability to connect your computer directly into one of the many input jacks converting the TV into a computer monitor.

Imagine my surprise in finding a medium to bridge the gap between cable television and the internet.

This product is the ultimate in media delivery, experience, and connection.

The TV itself comes with a piano finish and is beautiful in presentation.

The speakers are

designed into the bottom of the screen so the picture is the only object of concentration.

I have become increasingly popular since this purchase and now all of my friends gather around on Saturday and Sunday to watch the game in high definition.

Overall, the 40″ Bravia V Series LCD Flat Panel HDTV is worth the cost of having a state of the art entertainment center in the comfortability of your own living room.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16603311710531/k2311a036/3.6.08