Romano’s Macaroni Grill Tulsa OK  » Restaurants  »
6603 S. Memorial Dr E, Tulsa, OK 74133 , tel. 918-254-7800
  • Lasagna noodles, beef, sausage, pepperoni and Parmesan cheese are layered several times to make this one of the best Lasagna I've ever eaten
  • The looks and smells of this restaurant is totally Italian, everything we have ever ordered has been delicious
  • I highly recommend this restaurant, if you like Italian you'll love Romano's Macaroni Grill

• by mememe

My son use to live in Tulsa and we visited him quite often and we always took him out to dinner so we have eaten at several establishments in Tulsa. Romano’s Macaroni Grill was a favorite of his so we ate there a couple of times.

Romano’s Macaroni Grill is a Italian Chain Restaurant and they have a very big menu. Of course the pasta might bring you in but they have

pizza, chicken, fish & steak meals. The pizza & salad makes a great lunch, the pizza is baked in a fired brick oven and adds a special flavoring to the pizza.

Dinner entree’s run from $10-$20. I had the Lasagna which ran about $12 and it was more than I could eat. Lasagna noodles, beef, sausage, pepperoni and Parmesan cheese are layered several times to make this one of the best Lasagna ...

• I’ve ever eaten. The French bread they serve along with it is warm and crusty and perfect!

If you enjoy wine, they have a large selection of house wines and they do make recommendations to go along with the entree you choose.

Both times we have gone the service was good, we did have to wait for a table on a Friday night but that is a given in Tulsa. This particular

location offers curbside which is a call in and pick up service. When we travel we sometimes like to stop and get something to take to our motel room to eat and this would be the perfect solution to that scenarios.

The looks and smells of this restaurant is totally Italian, everything we have ever ordered has been delicious. I highly recommend this restaurant, if you like Italian you’ll love Romano’s Macaroni Grill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7603311610531/k2311a036/3.6.08