Barnes and Noble Tulsa  » Books  »
Tulsa 71st Barnes and Noble
  • I love books, reading and writing, and Barnes and Noble has everything the reader in me can desire
  • The only thing I don't like is that the prices of books are stupidly expensive, thus I sometimes find what I want to read at Barnes and Noble and go to the used bookstore to get it, lol
  • However, it was only one employee that I have had this issue with

• by Lynn

What can I say? I love books, reading and writing, and Barnes and Noble has everything the reader in me can desire. The only thing I don’t like is that the prices of books are stupidly expensive, thus I sometimes find what I want to read at Barnes and Noble and go to the used bookstore to get it, lol.

I love Barnes and Noble because there is room to roam, the one I go to, on

71st, is well organized, and there are big chairs to sit in, and if those are full they don’t care if you sit on the floor. The bathrooms are always clean and comfortable. The cafe smells good constantly and I love the fact that the magazine rack is located nearby.

The music area is great, and is a separate store in itself. The CDs are too expensive for my taste but they have a wide range ...

• to listen to so I at least get to listen to quite a few of them before I buy. And they don’t care how long you stand there.

One gripe I have is that one time I went in to interview for a part time position. The interviewer had a holier than thou attitude and when I answered a question, he just said ‘you could have said it like this, couldn’t you’? in a very rude

manner. They probably need to work on manners. However, it was only one employee that I have had this issue with; most of them are friendly.

If you want a place where you can look at books for hours and no one will care, go to this store! You can even take a stack of books to the coffee part of it if you haven’t paid for them and sit and read them! It’s a nice, cozy atmosphere.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 17603311380431/k2311a036/3.6.08